By placing this order and using the website www.cbautotm.com, you, as the user, are giving your assent to these Terms and Conditions as outlined below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using CB Auto TM services, software, data and/or website.
CB Auto TM, it’s website, services, software, data and products are owned and operated by Database Marketing Group, Inc. (DBMG, we, us or our).
CB Auto TM provide franchisees with local store marketing technology, software, products, data and services with permission from the franchisor. All services and products provided to the franchisee have been approved by the franchisor. These Terms and Conditions govern the use of www.cbautotm.com and all products and services available on the website.
These Terms and Conditions will be used to resolve any disputes through binding arbitration and outlines your rights as a user, product overview, payment agreements, and limitations of liability.
The following are user guidelines for using our services, software, data and website. These guidelines are subject to change without notice.
- Services – DBMG services are clearly defined on our sites. These services are to be used only for their intended purposes as marketing services for franchisees. Any use of our services outside of the website guidelines is prohibited.
- Software – CB Auto TM is proprietary software and property of DBMG. Our software is to be used only for its intended purposes as marketing services for franchisees. Any use of our software outside of the website guidelines is prohibited.
- Data – DBMG provides data for franchisees for informational purposes. Our data is to be used only for its intended purposes for marketing services for franchisees. Any use of our data outside of the website guidelines is prohibited.
- Website - www.cbautotm.com is a corporate approved website operated and owned by DBMG. The purpose of the website is to allow franchisees the ability to buy marketing products and services. Any use of our website outside of it’s intended purposes is prohibited.
Commercial use of our services, software, data and/or website or its contents, including making any collection of information is strictly prohibited.
By using our website you agree to the above user guidelines and agree that DBMG has the right to refuse service and remove your account and access to our services, software, data and website without prior notice.
Products & Services
The following are guidelines for our products and services provided to the franchisee on www.cbautotm.com.
Direct Mail and Print Services – The products, services and offers on the website are corporate approved. All changes to products, services and offers must be approved by corporate before DBMG is able to implement them on the website.
Digital Marketing Services – These services on the website are corporate approved. All changes to these services must be approved by corporate before DBMG is able to implement them on the website.
DBMG is responsible for fulfilling the products and services offered on www.cbautotm.com as described. We are not responsible for the performance of the products and services offered. By approving the product before payment, you are verifying that the product and/or service are ‘approved’ to be produced as rendered.
The user also acknowledges that DBMG, may place and print a small inventory code on a user’s printed piece to help ensure accurate production.
DBMG offers you the ability to edit or cancel your order any time before your orders’ production deadline. Please read our edit and cancellation policy below:
- Edits – DBMG’s automated online ordering and production systems require that order changes and edits to your order must be submitted online or through an affiliate representative, no later than 3:00 PM PST, on the Wednesday prior to your scheduled mailing week.
- Cancellations – The same process as outlined above applies to cancellations.
- There are two methods for editing or canceling your order:
- Log into your account -> click on Order History -> click on the order you would like to edit or cancel -> and select edit or cancel
- Call our affiliate representative or click on the live chat button and they can assist you in accessing your account and help with any edits or cancellations.
- The above two options are the only methods to edit or cancel your order, any other methods will not be processed. Unacceptable methods to edit or cancel your order include, but are not limited to: email, voicemail or written mail notification.
DBMG guarantees prints will not be defective in accordance with print industry standards. You have the final approval of your printed piece throughout the ordering process, we are responsible for printing the approved PDF, which you, as the user approves before the payment process. If print is found to be defective, due to production errors or errors on our end, and due to the extent of the error and impact on the overall printed piece, please contact your affiliate representative for a potential reprint or other compensation; compensation is not to exceed the overall cost of the program minus postage.
The following outlines our payment policy for www.cbautotm.com.
Payment is due no later than 3:00 PM PST, on the Wednesday prior to your scheduled mailing or any program execution week. If you have multiple scheduled drops or are participating in an on-going program, you will only be charged for the products or services rendered that week.
- Recurring Payments – When you decide to participate in an on-going service or program, you are agreeing to the terms set out by that program. For example, if the program is delivered weekly, we will automatically charge your card weekly. You will receive a weekly statement for your order via the email address we have on your account.
- Declined Payment – When your payment is declined, an affiliate representative will reach out to you to get a new card on file. During the time that the payment does not go through, your order will not go through production and be placed on hold. After 21 days of not being able to establish contact and get a new form of payment, your order will be cancelled and stopped.
For information about the different forms of payment, please reach out to your affiliate representative and they will be able to explain to you the different forms of acceptable payment based on our agreement with your franchisor.
DBMG does not store your credit card information, we use a third party to process your payment.
The content in www.cbautotm.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Database Marketing Group, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of success of the programs and services we provide. DBMG does not warrant that the functions contained in the content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or harmful components.
Facts and information at www.cbautotm.com are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only. Information provided on our website is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available to DBMG and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
All Sales are Final
Due to the types of products and services available all sales are final once production has ran, which is 3:00 PM PST the Wednesday prior to the delivery week. If you have concerns or questions about this policy please reach out to your affiliate representative. Please refer to the Products & Services category for ways to edit or cancel your order.
Last Updated 05/12/2020